Used Equipment Financing/Leasing Domestic & International
IFS understands the used equipment industry, and knows that most used equipment must be paid for before removal. Unlike the local bank and many of our competitors, IFS has the ability to fund the transaction 100% prior to shipment! IFS can handle used equipment financing, as well as used equipment leasing. Used equipment financing is just another one of our specialties!
Used equipment financing and used equipment leasing involves overcoming several obstacles that many banks and leasing companies simply cannot overcome, or succeed only after lengthy friction and delays.
- 100% of equipment payment must be paid prior to shipment. (while the equipment is still located on the seller’s floor)
- All liens that may be on the seller’s (previous owner) books need to be cleared.
- Transit Insurance coverage must be obtained.
- International transactions require Letters of Credit and Bills of Lading.
- Property taxes need to be settled and cleared up.
Funding prior to shipment involves additional risks and research to discover any hidden liens attached to the machine by the sellers lenders, and IFS has the skills and the experience to handle these issues quickly and properly.
We understand the issues. We are proficient and prompt. We specialize in getting used deals done!
Current Off Lease Equipment – For Sale or Lease
2005 MAN ROLAND R500 SERIES (23 X 29) HIGH SPEED 6-COLOR LV PRESS WITH COATER & EXTENDED DELIVERY
- One Owner. Serviced from Day 1 by Man Roland Technicians! Placed in service August 2006.
- Factory configured to add UV.
- Fully Automated Press Set Up and Make-ready from the Pecom Press Center Console, including Console Comfort Package w/ drawers, inclination adjustment and ambient light shield
- 18,000 Impressions Per Hour, Storage Capacity of 5,000 Jobs
- Cardboard Package-air handling system! Prints 16# Bond to 36 pt. Board
- Auto adjustment of the suction head to match the sheet size with correction possibility at the feeder
- Automatic adjustment of rear sheet stop and lateral joggers to conform to sheet size
- Automatic Ink settings, sheet size and printing pressure through Press Link and Job Pilot
- Non-Stop Feeder and Delivery
- Double Diameter Impression Cylinder & Double Diameter Transfers
- Semi-Auto Plate Changers
- AUTO Blanket Washers (brush), AUTO Inking Roller Washing, AUTO Impression Cylinder Washers
- Remote adjustment of lateral, circumferential and diagonal register
- Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting through TelePresence
- Aqueous Coater with Extended Delivery
- High Pile Delivery with Double Diameter Delivery Drum
- Grafix IR Dryer
- Quick Change Coating Unit
- Chambered Doctor Blade with Anilox Roller, Roller Covering Bottcher
- ColorPilot Ink Measurement & Regulation Device, Densitom
- North American Electrics, Overload Protection
- Interface for connecting MAN Roland Press to MAN Roland Press Network
- Enlarged Sheet size 23” x 29”, Max Image Area 22.8” x 29.1”
- 80 MM impressions, Footprint: 15’ x 42’ with viewing station 6’ x 7.5’
- Up and Running in Florida – Can be Fully Inspected!
Price reduce effective May 1: $525,000, as is where is, subject to prior sale.
BOX MAKING – Like New!
2008 INNOVATIVE MACHINERY GROUP (IMG) “BOX KING” Jumbo Box Maker, Model GT, 110’ x 394”, SN 2472: LIKE NEW CONDITION! Equipped with all standard features and SEMI-AUTOMATIC GLUER, Model GL-III, SN GL-271, Additional pair of Slitters with Holders and Scorers with Holders, Automatic Trim for Stitch Tab, Multi-function auxillary work station (pneumatic), Knife for Offset Cuts or Perforation, two (2) Movable 19.68” FLEXO Printers, Strapper, and a 3,000 LB. Lift. (Delivered New in June 2009 – Supercorr Expo Demo Machine!) Extremely Low Hours! $395,000. Located in California
BINDERY – Reduced Prices – Bring All Offers!
MULLER MARTINI 21-POCKET COLLATOR/GATHERER: Missouri. $17,500
1994 MULLER MARTINI ZENITH TRIMMER 3672: Trimmer Tool Cabinet, Trimmer, Trimmer Infeed, Trimmer Panel, Telescopic Conveyor. Missouri. $49,900