Continual “Job Hoppers” will not be considered for this role and need not apply.
IFSC is a small dynamic company. As such, the Accounting / Operations Manager job responsibilities overlap accounting/finance (primary) and operations/administration (secondary) including:
· Oversight and management of all accounting operations including accounting, quarterly and annual financial statement preparation, reporting and analysis, budgeting, and schedules for tax compliance
· Guides financial and operational decisions by establishing financial and operational policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
· Cash/Treasury management including AR/AP, processing and approving payments, customer debits, account transfers, bank line of credit loan payments and month-end bank reconciliation
· Work closely with outside accountants to complete necessary external reporting (tax and audit)
· Support of month-end, quarterly and year-end close processes and work papers
· Manage local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, including sales and use tax
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain, streamline, and strengthen internal controls and operations
· Analyze financial data/company expenses and provide recommendations to President
· Prepare annual budgets
· Hire and train accounting and operations staff as needed
· Manage lease portfolio and bank lines of credit
· QuickBooks/General Ledger transaction entry
· Oversee IFSC outsourced PEO provider
· Collections (limited)
· Bill, collect and oversee small office building
· Assist with personal taxes and bills for President and CEO
· 3 to 10 years successful experience in Financial Accounting
· 3+ years of management experience
· Great understanding of banking and corporate finance concepts
· Tech savvy and deep experience with Microsoft suite of products and QuickBooks
· Initiative – Constantly making departmental improvements with limited guidance
· Bachelor’s Degree required unless specific Associate’s Degree in Accounting
· Bank or lease accounting experience
· Works well in small company environment with more limited oversight
· Ideal candidate lives no more than 20-30 minutes from IFSC Headquarters
***Compensation Commensurate on Experience***
Accounting / Operations Manager will report to the President of IFSC.
Please APPLY if you are interested and have the required qualifications for this role!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year