LOCATION: Libertyville, IL at IFSC Headquarters
WHY WORK FOR IFSC:
– 40 Years of Success: Since 1981, IFSC has been the independent leader in innovative solutions for equipment finance transactions. How we do business is just as important as what we do!
– Benefits/Flexibility: IFSC is a small dynamic company that offers great benefits, Bonus Holiday PTO and Summer Flex Hours.
– Talent Recognition: Low turnover, particularly in operations roles. Previous Funding Coordinator held role for 7 years. IFSC is a growing company and responsibilities will expand with job success.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
IFSC is seeking a talented, driven, and versatile Funding Coordinator (“FC”) ready for an exciting career. The FC will train alongside the Accounting and Operations Supervisor, VP of Credit and Syndications, and President.
FC job responsibilities will overlap the functions of funding, operations, compliance and documentation.
FC must take full and complete ownership of the Funding Department and demonstrate initiative by continually improving processes in the department with limited guidance.
FC must be extremely accurate and detail oriented. Furthermore, FC must possess a positive attitude and manage the heightened responsibility of the funding role professionally.
Job “hoppers” will unfortunately not be considered for this role.
-Receive and “check-in” executed lease documents
-Prepare complete discounting packages for lenders & packages for fundings on lines of credit
-Generate funding authorizations and fund vendors
-Insurance: Request, track, manage
-Communicate by phone and email with vendors, lenders, customers and prospects related to lease documents, funding items, insurance, etc
-UCC filings, searches, continuations and management-of/reporting-on IFSC UCC filing expenses (reimbursed vs not reimbursed)
-Create lease documents
-Manage the Progress Payment Spreadsheet
-Upload documents to leasing software and file physical documents in office
-Assist with, and lead projects inside of funding department
-Lease payoff preparation
Job responsibilities will likely evolve and change as the company is a dynamic growing company.
· 3+ years successful experience in a funding position at bank, leasing company, or other financial services company
· Great understanding of banking concepts
· Tech savvy and deep experience with Microsoft suite of products and QuickBooks
· Extremely accurate, detail oriented and organized
· Bachelor Degree
· Equipment finance/leasing experience
· Proven track record of working well in small company environment with limited oversight
· Ideal candidate lives no more than 20-30 minutes from IFSC Headquarters
Please APPLY if you are interested and have the required qualifications for this role!! Contact Bob Seeds at email@example.com or (847) 932-0907.